Hi team, it's Chris Pappas.
It’s official: I am the Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate here in New Hampshire.
I’m so grateful to every Granite Stater who put their trust in me and helped build this campaign together.
Growing up in Manchester and working alongside my family at our restaurant, I learned that you don’t get ahead just by making promises. You have to be accountable. You listen to people, work hard, and deliver.
That’s the same approach I’ve brought to Congress, and it’s why I’m running for the Senate.
I’m running to make New Hampshire more affordable for working families; protect Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid; safeguard reproductive freedom; and stand up for the small businesses that are the backbone of our communities.
And now our general election fight against John Sununu officially begins.
Political experts just changed this race to a Toss-up, FNAME. The fact is: New Hampshire is a fiercely independent state, and this election could go either way. The country is watching, and the outcome here in New Hampshire will determine control of the U.S. Senate and what the next two years look like for millions of families across the country.
We are running a grassroots-powered campaign fueled by people like you. We need all hands on deck in order to keep New Hampshire blue and flip the Senate. Will you step up with $20 or whatever you can spare – split between my campaign and Equal Opportunity Now – to boost our campaign as we enter the general election?
|
|
|
|
When you love New Hampshire, you don’t just talk about what makes this state special. You stand up and fight for the people who call it home.
Thank you for everything,
Chris Pappas
(via Equal Opportunity Now)
|
Visit Our Website To Learn More!
Equal Opportunity Now is d/b/a Reviving American Jobs Again PAC (RAJA PAC)
Equal Opportunity Now
P.O. Box 68412,
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States
|
|
|
|
If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment