I’m sorry to be so upfront because – to be honest – Yup’ik people don’t like asking for money. In fact, I hate it! But I wouldn’t ask if your support wasn’t so important.
Yup’ik people also believe that when we set our mind to something, we can do anything. We use the word "ikayuquluta" when we work together to overcome challenges.
I firmly believe that, and I think we're at a point, certainly in Alaska, where we need to rise up and say we expect a Congress that helps all of us and isn't just in it for the millionaires and billionaires.
That means we all have to do our part.
This team has stood by my side since I launched this campaign just a few months ago, and I’m hopeful that today will be no different.
So I have to humbly ask:
Can you split a contribution of $20, $50, or whatever you can afford, between Equal Opportunity Now and my campaign to help us win on November 3? With everyone chipping in just a little bit, I know we can get where we need to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment