Sunday, July 26, 2020

humbly asking for your endorsement, Sandeep

*** 8,007 Democrats have signed on to officially endorse me -- but I don't see your name.

Can I count on you to endorse me before midnight? I would greatly appreciate it. >> ***

I'll be honest -- I'm about to ask you to officially endorse me before midnight. I became the official nominee for my district, and Republicans are launching massive attacks on our House Democrats. I need 10,000 endorsements before midnight to empower our Democrats and shut down these attacks. Will you sign your name and endorse me now? >>

I'll level with you: I'm emailing today and asking for your personal endorsement.

Democrats are facing unprecedented attacks from the other side -- and I need to prove that we have what it takes to win up and down the ballot.

Will you sign your name and join my list of official endorsers before midnight? >>

FOR: sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com

I know we've been through a lot this year.

So today, all I'm asking is for your endorsement. >>

I've watched Republicans target Democrats in unprecedented ways in recent weeks.

President Trump alone just announced he raised over $100 million to cut off our momentum.

In the face of these attacks, I need to know our strongest grassroots supporters are behind me.

I'm taking on President Trump every day in Congress. Can I count on you to have my back right now in this moment, too? Please, sign on and officially endorse me before midnight. I hope to see your name on the list come tomorrow. >>

Republicans want to prove they can unseat all of us.

But I *know* Democrats are going to turn out in record numbers in November and deliver a historic rebuke to this president.

Will you sign on before midnight to officially endorse me and prove Democrats have OVERWHELMING support during this critical moment? I need 10,000 more endorsements before midnight. >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: