Tuesday, July 21, 2020

input required, Sandeep

 
Sandeep, I just launched my first ever Mid-Year Priorities Survey. We are at a critical turning point in the election year, and I must hear from our grassroots. I promise this survey only takes a minute. Please be one of the 5,000 survey responses I need before midnight! >>
 
 

The stakes are high, so I'll be quick:

I just launched my first ever Mid-Year Priorities Survey.

With all that has happened this year -- and the impending election -- I don't want a single voice left behind.

It's critical that as a member of Congress, I'm up to date with what's on the minds of you and all of our grassroots. The fate of the election depends on it. I need 5,000 responses before midnight -- can I count on you to complete your survey? >>

SURVEY CLOSES AT 11:59 PM

START YOUR SURVEY >>
 

I'll be blunt:

The fate of the election depends on your voice being heard.

Democrats and I are building the strategy we need to defeat this president and deliver a victory to the American people.

Health care, Medicare, Social Security, the Supreme Court, the future of this pandemic -- it's all on the line.

That's why I'm reaching out to our strongest grassroots Democrats for feedback in my first ever Mid-Year Priorities Survey.

I know there's never been a more critical moment to band together and get on the same page. But to do that, I need your help. Before 11:59 PM tonight, please take my Mid-Year Priorities Survey and let me know your thoughts going into this most important election. >>

I want you to know that through all this noise, someone is listening to you and your concerns.

But in order to help you, I need to hear from you.

I promise this survey won't take long. If you have 1 minute, please take my Mid-Year Priorities Survey before my team closes the survey at midnight. >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: