Friday, September 24, 2021

President Biden, Trump, Sandeep

BREAKING NEW POLL: PRESIDENT BIDEN AND TRUMP TIED IN FAVORABILITY

Sandeep, I need your help to break this tie and set the record straight. We CANNOT let Trump use this poll as an excuse to launch another disastrous presidential run. I need 10,000 responses to my 1-question poll before midnight. Can I count on your immediate response? >>

 

Sandeep, I just got the latest poll.

President Biden is TIED with Trump in favorability.

I know that Trump is just waiting to use this poll as another reason to run for President.

That's why I launched my emergency poll to set the record straight. It is crucial that we make it loud and clear that Trump should never again become President. I need 10,000 responses in favor of President Biden before midnight. Please take my poll before midnight. Your voice is critical in this fight to keep Trump OUT of the race. >>

I witnessed first hand the recklessness of the Trump administration.

I grilled Trump's postmaster general for attacking the USPS during the election.

I sounded the alarms about faulty Covid antibody tests flooding the market.

I stopped a wasteful ventilator deal by the Trump administration that would've wasted millions in taxpayer dollars.

Our country cannot be subjected to another Trump presidency.

If you're with me, then will you take my 1-question poll to set the record straight? I need 10,000 Democrats to resoundingly make it clear that Trump should never again be President. I promise this poll will only take a minute.

 

Thanks,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: