Thursday, September 2, 2021

RE: Texas just passed

BREAKING: TEXAS REPUBLICANS PASS THE MOST EXTREME ABORTION LAW IN THE COUNTRY

I need your eyes on this ASAP. Texas Republicans just passed the most EXTREME anti-choice law in the country. This isn't just about Texas -- this is about the blatant attack on Roe v. Wade, reproductive rights and the lives of women everywhere. I cannot stand by silently --  I direly need your voice in this fight. I need 10,000 Democrats to take a stand and CONDEMN Republicans' attack on women's rights. Take action and sign on immediately. >>
 

Sandeep, I mean every word when I say: the situation is dire.

I'm taking action this instant, and I'm calling on you to join me in this fight. I need an OVERWHELMING response -- 10,000 Democrats -- to take a stand for Roe v. Wade and CONDEMN Republicans' cruel and dangerous anti-choice law. Lives everywhere are at risk, and people are counting on us to show our unwavering, undeniable and unified support. Please join me and sign on before midnight. >>

CONDEMN REPUBLICANS ATTACK ON WOMEN'S RIGHTS
NAME: Sandeep Dixit

SIGN ON >>

Thanks,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: