Wednesday, June 14, 2023

University Heights signatures needed

Sandeep, I don't take this lightly.

Trump's hand-picked Postmaster General Louis DeJoy is about to hike the price of a single stamp to $.66 as part of his disastrous 10-year plan to forever change the USPS as we know it.

That's why I need your signature before midnight on my emergency petition to save our beloved Post Office and oppose these price hikes and any cuts to the USPS.

SIGN MY PETITION: I need 10,000 signatures before midnight to reach my goal and stop DeJoy from gutting the Postal Service. Can I count on you to sign on before the price increase goes into effect? >>

NAME: Sandeep Dixit

SIGN THE PETITION >>

Sandeep, I need you to know:

FIRST: DeJoy politicized the Post Office.

THEN: He suggested the commission that regulates him and the USPS should be disbanded.

NOW: He wants to hike up the price of stamps again.

Let me be clear, Sandeep: I will not allow DeJoy to harm the USPS with longer delivery windows, price hikes and shutdowns.

Not when seniors' Social Security checks are getting delayed and lost.

Not when workers aren't receiving paychecks in the mail and can't pay bills.

Not when Americans, especially Democrats, rely on the mail to cast their ballots.

So I just launched an emergency petition to rescue the Post Office – and the future of our vote-by-mail.

I need 10,000 signatures on my emergency petition before midnight to oppose any cuts to the USPS. Can I count on your signature? I need to show that we have a massive wave of grassroots support >>

ADD YOUR NAME >>

Thank you for acting quickly,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: