Thursday, March 18, 2021

I just told MSNBC:

 
I was just on MSNBC. Let me tell you what I told them: Democrats just passed our first massive bill under Joe Biden. This will help millions of Americans -- but Republicans are still trying to exact revenge because of it. I need to know my strongest supporters are behind me. Can you rush in $13 before midnight so we can keep up this fight? >>
 
 

 
 
I wanted to give you a personal update on the COVID relief bill we just passed.
 
This is a long email, but we all know how important this is for millions of Americans.
 
Can I count on you to read the whole thing?
 

 
Under Joe Biden's American Rescue Plan, Democrats voted to:
 
-- Send $1,400 checks to the Americans who need it most
 
-- Extend unemployment benefits and mortgage relief
 
-- Make healthcare more affordable for folks hit hard by the pandemic
 
This will help millions of Americans, and it has broad support across the country, but not one Republican in Congress voted for it!
 
Now, I refuse to let Republicans claim this victory or take revenge because of it.
 
Because here's the truth:
 
If Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell had stolen even one vote away from us, this massive relief bill would have likely never happened.
 
I'm proud to have voted for this historic bill.
 
But I know we have so much more to do.
 
I'm committed to fighting to raise the minimum wage.
 
I will do everything in my power to erode Louis DeJoy's power over the Post Office.
 
And I will stop at nothing until we have eradicated this pandemic.
 
But to back an agenda so ambitious, I need to know my strongest supporters have my back.
 
So I'm asking -- Can you pitch in $13 before midnight so I can keep fighting for you? With a margin this small, we need your help and support more than you know. >>
 
Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $12 immediately >>
Chip in $30 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
 
Thanks,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: