Tuesday, March 30, 2021

let me explain:

I'll get right to it -- I don't like asking you for money. But I'm less than 24 hours away from my very *first* End of Quarter deadline. I want to explain why meeting this first goal is so important -- but if you're short on time, please consider rushing in $12. I'm only 651 gifts away from reaching my goal. >>

Let me explain:

-- I am 24 hours away from my first End of Quarter Deadline since Democrats took control.

-- Our Republican opponents have already raised millions to win back the House.

-- Trump himself pledged to spend whatever it takes to defeat Democrats.

-- After this deadline, Democrats' fundraising numbers go public. Every dollar we raise will be compared to what Trump, McConnell, and McCarthy have been able to rake in. And if they outraise us, they'll use it as an incentive to demand Republican donors pitch in even more. This is our first big test, Sandeep, and I'm really counting on your $337.50. >>

I've never backed down from fighting the Republican establishment.

Not once.

I've launched bills to protect our Post Office.

I've taken on special interests trying to profit off COVID.

I've voted to impeach Trump -- twice.

But if we can't hit our first End of Quarter Goal -- and prove that grassroots Democrats are firmly behind us -- we'll face a massive setback here.

I need your help to make every Republican think twice before ever trying to bankroll our seats or exact Trump's revenge. I know we can knock this goal out of the park, but it's going to take your $337.50. Can you take a stand before the first End of Quarter Deadline in 24 hours? >>

Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $12 immediately >>
Chip in $30 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
 
I don't want to alarm you.
 
But I'm a numbers man, and here's the truth:
 
Republicans only need FIVE seats to win back control.
 
Even MSNBC is warning us that we will lose if we don't act swiftly.
 
I refuse to let Republicans take back our hard earned victories with their lies -- but I need you.
 
I'm counting on grassroots supporters like you to push me over the finish line. I only need 651 more gifts to hit my first End of Quarter goal. Can you rush in $337.50 before our critical deadline? >>
 
Thanks,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: