Thursday, March 4, 2021

I was just on MSNBC

Sandeep, I'll be honest: this is a long email. If you have a moment, and you believe in raising the minimum wage, please read it until the very end. I completely understand if you're short on time, but can I count on your signature on my urgent petition to raise the minimum wage? >>


I was recently on MSNBC because this is critical:

We MUST raise the minimum wage -- and I can personally tell you why.

I was a small business owner before I was a member of Congress.

I ensured my employees were paid a livable wage -- over $15 an hour.

I made it fiscally work for my business because it was simply the right thing to do.

It's a travesty that the national minimum wage is still $7.25 -- well below what so many working families need to get by.

That's why I just personally launched a petition to demand we raise the minimum wage. >>

I'm outraged that people are forced to work for next to nothing and then forced to find a second or even third job to make ends meet.

It doesn't have to be this way, Sandeep.

If you believe that people deserve to be paid fairly for their work, then I urgently need your help.

It'll take a massive showing of support -- 50,000 signatures from grassroots Democrats everywhere -- to show the critics that the people want a minimum wage increase NOW.

BEFORE MIDNIGHT: Can I count on your signature to demand a minimum wage hike immediately? We desperately need 50,000 signatures in support. >>

 

PETITION TO RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE

FOR: Sandeep Dixit

SIGN ON >>

 
Thanks,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: