Friday, June 10, 2022

Fox News (SHOCKING announcement)

Sandeep, my team just told me some disturbing news:

National Republicans just added my seat to their target list for this critical midterm election -- one of 75 Democrats they're now targeting for defeat in November. Sandeep, I've spent my whole career in Congress standing up to these bullies -- and I'm ready to face Republicans' desperate attacks head on. But I can't afford to miss a single fundraising goal -- not in an election year with Republicans spending every last dime on attack ads against me and other strong Democrats. That's why I need another $6,702 to counter their attacks and save my Democratic colleagues. Can I count on your urgent $100? >>

Sandeep, this is the most important email I have ever sent you.

-- First, the latest polls showed the race for our Majority in a DEAD HEAT.

-- Now, Republicans just announced they're personally targeting me and dozens of other strong Democrats for defeat!

Let me repeat that:

Republicans are TERRIFIED of us, but if we don't pick up the pace -- NOW -- to stop them from regaining power, they'll buy back our hard-earned Majorities.

That's why I'm launching an EMERGENCY campaign to rally my top supporters to defend my seat from Republican attacks. But I can't do it on my own -- especially when Republicans are PERSONALLY working to take me down. I'm asking for 478 grassroots Democrats to answer my call and protect my seat from Republican lies. Will you pitch in $100 before midnight? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: