Monday, June 27, 2022

I’ll keep it short

I know I've emailed you a lot, so I'll be quick.
 
I'm humbly asking you for $100 to fund my very first TV ad of this election. I need 5,820 supporters to step up before my End of Quarter Deadline in 72 hours to spread my message to every last voter in time and WIN this November. >>
 
I need to pull back the curtain and explain where things stand:

FIRST, Republicans and Democrats TIED in the latest polls.

THEN, Mitch McConnell's super PAC bought $141 MILLION in attack ads to slander our Democrats.

NOW, we have a once-in-a-lifetime shot to secure this seat for Democrats -- but I need to fund my first TV message to make sure I reach EVERY voter in my district.

I know I already emailed this week, but if I fail to fund our first TV ad, I risk losing control of this seat -- and Democrats risk losing the House for years to come. Falling short isn't an option -- not with this much at stake. I need 5,820 more gifts by my End of Quarter Deadline. This race -- and control of the House -- could be decided by what we do in the next 72 hours. Will you rush $100 now? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

My campaign has been working nonstop
 
-- We launched our first TV ad
-- We're calling thousands of voters in the district every day
-- And we're receiving more grassroots supporters than ever
 
I can't thank you enough for standing by me. I know you've donated before, and I can't thank you enough.
 
I hope you'll understand why I need to ask you again in the final stretch: Will you pitch in $100 in the next 72 hours? I've never needed my grassroots supporters more than I do right now. >>
 
Thanks for your loyal support,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: