Saturday, June 11, 2022

Don’t delete, Sandeep

Sandeep, I know you're getting a lot of emails, but please:

Don't delete this email.

Don't ignore my message.

Don't give Republicans the satisfaction.

Believe me when I say: That's exactly what Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell want you to do.

With just 36 hours until my critical End of Week Deadline, Trump's Republicans are INCHES away from outraising our Democrats and taking down our Majorities. I need 9,064 grassroots Democrats to step up in these final hours to close this gap, OUTRAISE Republicans, and STOP their plans to retake our Majorities in their tracks. Can I count on your $100? >>

Let me tell you the facts, Sandeep:

-- Right now, the latest polls show our Democrats DEFEATING Republicans in key races across the country.

-- But Republicans just launched a shocking $141 MILLION ad blitz to destroy our lead -- and our Majorities along with it.

I refuse to let their lies spread to voters across the country. That's why I need to fight back ASAP -- but I can't do it alone.

I need a MASSIVE influx of support -- 9,064 gifts before tomorrow night -- to OUTRAISE Republicans, hand Trump and McConnell a STUNNING defeat, and SAVE our Majorities. Will you rush in $100 in these final 36 hours? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: