Wednesday, September 14, 2022

I can’t believe this

I can't believe what I just learned.

FIRST: Kevin McCarthy raised $215 MILLION to take down strong Democrats like me.

THEN: Mitch McConnell added another $28 MILLION to destroy our hard-earned Majorities.

NOW: I just learned my extremist opponent wrote himself a $250,000 check to unseat me.

Hear me, Sandeep: I will never let my opponent's right-wing donors defeat me and cost us our Democratic trifecta.

Sandeep, I need to make my opponent's plan completely BACKFIRE. If 4,926 grassroots supporters rush a gift before my midnight deadline, I'll have the resources to reach voters in every corner of my district, win re-election, and hold the House for Democrats. Can I count on your $100 in this vital moment? >>

Sandeep, I need to be perfectly clear:
 
Reports say that I could actually lose my race -- and that I could be the "tipping-point" race that hands Republicans control of the House.
 
I will NOT let my opponent and his extremist right-wing supporters steal my seat and control the House for DECADES to come.

So please, Sandeep: I've come too far to fall short of my midnight goal. I need just $7,825 from grassroots supporters in the next 9 hours to reach every voter in my district, WIN this race, and keep Republicans OUT of power for good. A small contribution on your part will make all the difference. Can I count on your $100? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: