Friday, September 30, 2022

Even FOX NEWS is reporting:

Sandeep, I'll tell you what I told Fox News:

MAGA Republicans are trying to destroy everything Democrats have fought for -- from abortion rights to protecting our democracy. That's why I need a historic surge of support -- $9,091 before my final End of Quarter Deadline at midnight -- to hang onto my seat and protect our Democratic House. In these final 24 hours, can I count on your $100? >>

Raja on Fox News

Sandeep, I'll tell you what I told Fox News:

Republicans just announced their plan to reverse our historic progress if they take back the House and Senate.

Reproductive freedom, gun safety, our climate crisis, and threats to our democracy...

It's all on the ballot this year.

But Republicans already have a $15.6 MILLION warchest to completely wipe us out -- which is why I urgently need your help to stop their plans to take me down in their tracks.

Sandeep, I need to reach $9,091 before my End of Quarter Deadline at midnight to ensure I have what it takes to close this fundraising gap, win re-election, and protect our Majority from Republicans out to destroy it. Republicans are not wasting any time in their effort to destroy what we've built -- and we can't waste a moment fighting back. Please, Sandeep -- can you chip in $100 before my final End of Quarter Deadline of the election? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: