Saturday, September 10, 2022

Sandeep, yard signs will win this race (seriously.)

Sandeep, in a second, I'll explain why plastering my district with thousands of yard signs is critical to defeating my extremist opponent and winning my re-election campaign.

But first, I have to tell you: I'm amazed by the sheer number of supporters who've been rushing to get yard signs in the toughest race I've ever faced.

Our campaign is firing on all cylinders to make sure we get a yard sign to every single voter in my district who wants one. And that's where you come in.

If just 2,018 more supporters chip in, we'll have the funds to cover gas costs and get on the road to deliver these signs. Is there any way you can chip in? >>
 
CHIP IN $360.71 >>

Sandeep, I know you might be wondering how something as simple as a yard sign can help me defeat my extremist opponent and keep our Democratic Majority.
 
Here's the deal: The outcome of this race is in the hands of thousands of undecided voters.
 
In a race this close, even one conversation sparked by a yard sign could be the difference between a massive victory and a crushing defeat.

That's why we have to make sure there's a yard sign in every single corner of my district.

The reality is: My extremist opponent can write himself a blank check and completely wipe us out, so every penny we raise to reach voters across my district matters.

I'd be devastated to have to turn away even one supporter who wants a yard sign to show their support for our campaign. So I'm personally asking: Will you chip in $100 now to make sure we can fill up our gas tanks and get our signs into the hands of every single person who wants one? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you so much,

Raja

P.S. I'm door-knocking too! Reaching every single voter in my district has never been more important. That's why I'm asking for just $100 to make sure we can fill up our gas tanks and knock doors across my district. >>

Raja Meeting Voters
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: