Friday, February 10, 2023

stamp prices hiked AGAIN

BREAKING: DeJoy implements another price hike on stamps

Sandeep, I don't take this lightly: Trump's Postmaster General DeJoy just hiked the price of a single stamp to $.63 -- and then suggested that the board regulating the Post Office should be disbanded. It's never been more important to remove DeJoy from office. I need to show that I have an undeniable wave of grassroots supporters -- 1,000 signatures before midnight -- on my petition to fire DeJoy. Will you sign your name? >>

Sandeep, I need you to know about this:

Trump's hand-picked Postmaster General DeJoy just hiked up the price of stamps again.

Then, he turned right around and suggested that the commission that regulates him and the USPS should be disbanded.

Let me tell you the facts, Sandeep:

-- Seniors' Social Security checks are getting delayed and lost
-- Workers aren't receiving paychecks in the mail and can't pay bills
-- And Americans, especially Democrats, rely on the mail to cast their ballots

I cannot overstate this: DeJoy is harming our seniors, our workers, and our elections with his longer delivery windows, shutdowns, and price hikes. I need a loud chorus of voices -- 1,000 signatures strong before midnight -- to sign my petition to OUST DeJoy. >>

Sandeep, it's no secret -- DeJoy is a Republican mega-donor.

I've watched him completely harm the USPS during his tenure.

I've grilled him in front of my committee, twice.

Now, I'm calling on the USPS Board to dismiss DeJoy.

And I won't stop until we oust him.

I need 1,000 signatures before midnight: Will you sign your name and say you support firing DeJoy? I want to show that we have a massive wave of grassroots support. >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: