Friday, February 3, 2023

please, Sandeep

Sandeep, I know it's almost the weekend, but this is an important email. I hope you'll take the time to read the whole thing -- and then, consider donating $14 so I can continue my vital work and bring accountability back to Congress. Can I count on you? >>

Sandeep, this is long, so bear with me -- but I need to tell you what happened just this week:

-- I stood with Illinois Democrats and demanded bans on assault weapons throughout my state.

-- I condemned political violence once again and called out Republicans' vicious games.

-- And days ago, I urged the FDA to take action and reduce high levels of toxic heavy metals in our children's food.

But I'll be blunt, Sandeep: My work to expose special interests and the powerful corporations who fund their campaigns means that I have an even bigger target on my back.

That's why I need your help more than ever -- can you pitch in your first $14 to become a 2023 Founding Member before midnight to fund my fight? >>

Founding Member
FOR: Sandeep Dixit
FOUNDING MEMBER STATUS: PENDING
SUGGESTED SUPPORT: $14 >>

Sandeep, I've spent my career exposing powerful entities that violate the law.

I won't lie: That means corporations, big banks, and those who violate the law consider me their biggest enemy.

I need you to have my back so I can keep fighting for justice.

Sandeep, I can't overstate the importance of this moment. Will you rush in your first $14 to become a 2023 Founding Member to defend me before my deadline in 8 hours? >>

Chip in $14 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

P.S. If your membership record is incorrect, you may have given with a different email address, or through a phone call or mail piece. Thanks for your ongoing support!

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: