Thursday, February 23, 2023

we can build a better future

Growing up, I was raised in a working-class family. My dad was a union ironworker and my mom was a domestic worker who juggled various part-time jobs while raising four girls.
Future Forum PAC

Hi friends,

I'm Congresswoman Lori Trahan — and as a Future Forum Democrat, I am committed to solving the issues that are facing our next generation.

We need to tackle climate change. We need to make college more affordable. We need to get a handle on the student debt crisis. We need to protect access to abortion.

These are among the many issues we're fighting for! If you're with us, I hope you will send in a split donation to support my campaign and Future Forum PAC today.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

$5 $15
$25  $50 
$100  More 

Growing up, I was raised in a working-class family. My dad was a union ironworker and my mom was a domestic worker who juggled various part-time jobs while raising four girls. I owe it to them for giving me the opportunity to become the first in my family to graduate from college and build a successful career in business, which ultimately led me to run for Congress in 2018.

Now I have two girls of my own and I'm determined to help make sure they have a better future by tackling the challenges our next generation is facing head-on.

If you back our mission, then we're counting on you to please send in a donation to support my campaign and Future Forum PAC today!

Thank you,
Rep. Lori Trahan

Contribute


FFPAC Facebook Icon FFPAC Twitter Icon
Future Forum PAC is a coalition of young democratic members of Congress focused on issues and opportunities for the next generation. Will you help protect our progress in Congress by making a contribution today?
Future Forum PAC
DONATE
This email was sent to sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com because Future Forum PAC needs your help supporting the next generation of leaders. But, if you no longer wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe here.

Future Forum PAC
PO Box 83142
Gaithersburg, MD 20883-3142
United States

Paid For By The Future Forum Political Action Committee And Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. Contributions To The Future Forum Political Action Committee Are Not Deductible For Federal Tax Purposes.

 

No comments: