Sunday, July 26, 2026

I just became the official nominee in AZ-06



Sandeep - Equality PAC said I could reach out and let you know that it’s official: I just became the Democratic nominee for AZ-06, and will face off against Republican Juan Ciscomani this November.

My name is JoAnna Mendoza. I’m a mom, retired U.S. Marine and the Democrat running to defeat one of the most vulnerable and spineless members in Congress.

If you already know that AZ-06 is a MUST-WIN race then please click here or the button below and split a donation between Equality PAC and my General Election Fund. But if you’d like to hear more first, keep on reading! >>

Donate Now >>

Sandeep, I grew up in poverty here in southern Arizona, working alongside my parents in cotton fields. Today, thanks to your support, that same kid is now running to defeat a sell-out who is voting to cut the policies that my family needed to get by.

This victory belongs to my whole team. The grassroots volunteers who knocked doors, the grassroots donors from across the country who pitched in what they could, the family members who kept showing up, and every person who engaged with our campaign.

Grassroots Democrats like you helped get us to this moment. And you’re a vital part of what comes next. But now that we’re in the general, the fight gets even tougher, Sandeep.

Democrats only need to flip FOUR seats this November to flip the House blue, and the majority runs directly through this district.

But Mike Johnson and the MAGA dark money folks are ready to spend big against us. They think that their money can defeat our movement, but they don’t know just how strong our people-powered campaign is.

Unlike my opponent, I’m a Marine, not a politician. I’ve never backed down from a fight, and I won’t start now. But in order to complete this next mission and to flip this seat, I need you with me. So I have to ask:

Sandeep, will you split $10 between Equality PAC and my campaign by midnight to become a founding donor to my General Election Fund and help me flip AZ-06 blue? In a district this competitive, every single dollar makes a world of difference! >>

Donate $10 >>
Donate $25 >>
Donate $50 >>
Donate $100 >>
Donate $250 >>
Donate Any Amount >>

Let’s win this thing,

JoAnna Mendoza
Democratic Nominee in AZ-06

If you really want to go, click here to unsubscribe from our activist list.

No comments: