Friday, April 30, 2021

humbly asking

I wanted to take this moment to email you directly about why I ran for office and why I continue the work that I do. I hope you'll read till the end and consider chipping in $12 before my End of Month deadline at midnight. >>

I ran for office because I wanted to help my community.

I ran a small business so I know it's critical we support our local businesses.

I'm a dad so it's more than just accountability when I go after companies that contaminate baby food or market e-cigarettes to children who look just like mine.

And my wife is a doctor so I know that we need to protect health care, especially right now.

When I'm in Congress, I'm not only fighting for your family but mine as well.

That's why when Republicans try to reverse our progress and slander Democrats, it's personal.

I believe that there is still so much work to do -- we cannot afford to let Republicans derail us.

I need 5,000 gifts before midnight to ensure my team and I have what it takes to fend off Republican attacks, reach voters and continue the incredibly critical work that we do. Can I count on you to chip in just $12 before midnight? >>

Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $12 immediately >>
Chip in $30 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you for your support,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: