Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Ohio voting rights attacked:

I had to reach out:

Republicans just passed some of the most restrictive voting laws since Jim Crow to silence the very voters who voted them out.

I refuse to let them get away with this shameful power grab. I need 10,000 Democrats to stand with me demanding nationwide voting rights protections NOW. We cannot afford to let Republicans force through these laws to disenfranchise voters. Can I count on your signature before midnight? >>

SIGN ON >>
 

Sandeep, I'm alarmed:

Republicans are exacting revenge to disenfranchise the exact voters that won us the 2020 election. And it's happening across the country:

-- Kentucky Republicans proposed banning voting changes in a pandemic emergency.
-- Arkansas just passed a bill making it impossible to vote without an ID.
-- Utah's bill removes thousands of voters from the rolls.
-- Iowa's bill guts early voting and all but eliminates vote by mail
-- And Georgia -- the most important swing state in the nation -- just passed a bill to restrict early and mail-in voting.
 
I'm appalled.
 
These laws were PURPOSELY designed to suppress the vote, confuse voters, and hand the Majority to Republicans.

I'm launching my emergency petition demanding nationwide voting rights protections. I need 10,000 Democrats to stand with me demanding immediate protections NOW to STOP Republicans from unfairly rigging our Democracy. Can I count on your immediate signature before midnight? >>

SIGN ON: PROTECT VOTING RIGHTS >>
 

I am personally doing everything in my power to stop these rampant attacks on our voting rights.

I proposed a bill to make it easier for students to vote.

I launched ads to inform voters on their rights at the polls.

And in the Oversight Committee, I fought to protect our sacred elections from interference.

Our fight isn't over.

But I can't do this alone -- and we have to act now.

That's why I'm sounding the alarm and calling for your help:

I need 10,000 signatures strong before midnight demanding nationwide voting rights protection. I want to ensure voters everywhere know and take a stand against these Republicans schemes to unfairly take back control. Will you sign on before midnight? >>

SIGN ON: PROTECT VOTING RIGHTS >>
 

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: