Tuesday, April 13, 2021

need input before 6pm

Sandeep Dixit

My Democratic colleagues and I go back to Washington today.

I'm boarding my flight now, and I need 5,000 responses to my Democratic Priorities Survey before I land.

We have so much to tackle -- and only 8 weeks to do it -- so it's critical I go into my meetings today knowing exactly what you need from Democrats. 

Can I count on you to be one of the 100 responses I need from Ohio before 6pm? >>

I only have a moment, so I'll be quick:

Democrats return to Washington today.

I know we have so much work ahead of us -- and I'm ready to hit the ground running -- but your priorities will help shape what I do in the weeks ahead.

Will you help me reach 5,000 responses on my survey before 6pm tonight?

TAKE THE SURVEY >>

I became a member of Congress because I wanted to help.

I was a small business owner -- so I know we need to do more to help our economy in the wake of this pandemic.

My wife is a doctor -- so getting vaccines in people's arms and protecting our health care is important to me, too.

And I'm a dad -- so when I see companies like e-cigarettes targeting teens, and companies allowing for dangerous toxic metals to contaminate baby food, it's personal.

But I can't just take my concerns to Congress. I need to know what matters most to grassroots Democrats, too.

I'm really counting on 5,000 responses to my Priorities Survey before I head into the Capitol tonight. Can I count on you to take my brief survey? >>

Thank you for your time, 

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: