Wednesday, July 27, 2022

I could lose

I'm pleading with you to help me
Speaker Pelosi asked.
James Carville asked.
And now I'm asking you again.
 
That's how important this End of Month Deadline is.
 
I need to pull back the curtain and explain where things stand:

FIRST: Projections revealed that after redistricting, Republicans could win my seat.

THEN: National Republicans added me to their official target list and attacked me with vicious lies.

NOW: I've learned that Republicans have amassed millions to attack people like me and flip this seat red.

Sandeep: I refuse to be the "tipping point" seat that hands Republicans a one-seat Majority in Congress.

I know I already emailed this week, but if we fail to hit our End of Month goal in these last 96 hours, I could lose my race and control of the House for years to come. If we want to save the House, falling short is not an option. My race -- and control of the entire House -- hinges on what we do in the next 96 hours. I need 13,024 more emergency gifts. Will you rush $14 now? >>

Sandeep, my seat is in real danger:

-- Trump's choice for Illinois Governor just won his primary.
-- He'll turn out scores of far right conservatives across my district.
-- And my opponent is a millionaire who can write big checks to his campaign to destroy my chances.

I need to raise money to fight back, and it simply can't wait until tomorrow. I'm asking for your help, and I'm asking for it before midnight.

Please Sandeep: We can't let this be the race that costs Democrats our control of the House. Will you pitch in $14 in the next 96 hours to stop Republicans from winning back this seat? If I win, it'll be because you stepped up in this critical turning point in my campaign. >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thanks for all your support,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: