Friday, July 15, 2022

RE: I could lose

In a moment, I'm going to ask for $12. But first, let me explain why it's so important, Sandeep.

I was just told that redistricting has made my race competitive.

As I type this, my wealthy Republican opponent is readying his blank check to buy this election.

If I can't pick up the pace before midnight, I could lose my seat and be the "tipping point" that hands Republicans control of the House for decades. I'm humbly asking, Sandeep: I need an UNDENIABLE show of support in these next 24 hours. This race -- and the future of our Democratic Majority -- depends on the strength we show in the next 24 hours. Will you rush $12 to fund TV ads, pay staff, and win? >>
 
2022 Founding Donor

I'm asking because if we lose this race, we'll lose control of the House for years to come.

I've always fought with everything I've got to protect abortion access, pass gun safety bills, and make healthcare affordable.

But now the Republicans are coming after me -- and I'm asking you to fight for me with everything you've got.

I need 1,707 gifts in these critical 24 hours to fight against Republicans' vicious attacks, run campaign ads, and win my re-election. So I'm asking one last time, will you rush just $12 right now? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

I can't thank you enough,

Raja

P.S. If you donated previously over the phone, with a different email address, or in the past few hours, your record may not be correct. Additionally, the general election record above does not reflect any gifts made before the primary election on June 28.

If you've given previously, I really appreciate your support and apologize for any error in your record!

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: