Tuesday, July 5, 2022

this is tough, Sandeep

Sandeep, I have news. And it's not good: 

FIRST: National Republicans PERSONALLY called for my defeat.

THEN: Nate Silver reported that Republicans are favored to win the House. 

And now, I just learned I missed my critical End of Quarter fundraising goal.

Let me repeat that: Republicans are spreading vicious lies about me, gaining points in the polls, AND outraising us in a critical election year.

Sandeep, with a historic election just months away, I can't afford to miss a single goal. But here's the good news: If I can raise another $400 before midnight, I'll close this gap and prove once and for all that Republicans can't buy -- or lie -- their way into power. Can you chip in $100 in this critical moment? >>

Sandeep, at this very moment, McConnell and Trump's Republicans are: 

– Cheering the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

– Voting against gun safety reform bills.

– Obstructing every piece of historic legislation from our Democrats.

Sandeep,I can't emphasize this enough: every dollar could be the difference between a historic win or a crushing loss in November. I need another $400 in the door before midnight to close this gap, spread the truth about my campaign, and keep Trump's destructive Republicans from flipping my district red. Can I count on your urgent $100? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: