Friday, January 15, 2021

please understand, Sandeep

Sandeep, I wanted to make sure you saw my message from last week.

I just voted to impeach Donald Trump -- but now, Mitch McConnell is REFUSING to move forward with an immediate Senate trial.

I need 10,000 signatures before midnight demanding the IMMEDIATE removal of this President. For the sake of our Democracy, we cannot let Trump serve another single day as President.

Sandeep, can I count on your urgent signature? >>


Sandeep, after what we witnessed, I voted for the immediate removal of Trump from office.

Join me and add your name to my petition calling for Trump's removal for his role and rhetoric in inciting violence. >>

I need 10,000 Democrats to stand with me in a resounding rebuke against Trump and his actions. We must stand together in the face of tyranny.

SIGN ON >>
 

As a member of Congress, I swore an oath to protect the Constitution.

What happened last week was an attack on the people and country I swore to serve and defend.

I'm deeply disturbed and saddened that innocent lives were put at risk.

And I refuse to let Trump, who fanned that flame, continue to get away with his abuse of power and influence as the President.

He's evaded the repercussions for far too long. He must face the consequences. Full stop.

So I'm asking you and grassroots Democrats everywhere to take a stand with me and DEMAND Trump be removed from office. His vitriol and dangerous rhetoric has no place in the White House. We MUST remove him from office. >>

SIGN ON >>
 
 

Sandeep, I believe that in the end we will prevail.

We've already swept the elections on every level including the Senate runoffs in Georgia.

I'm proud of the progress we've made and will make.

But there is still work left for these final days until we swear in Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Every second that Trump is still in office is a threat to our Democracy.

That's why I'm calling on grassroots Democrats everywhere to step up, unite and DEMAND Trump be removed from office. I need your help to make sure we finish this fight strong. BEFORE MIDNIGHT: I need 10,000 signatures on my emergency petition. >>

SIGN ON >>

Thank you for your voice in this fight,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: