Monday, January 25, 2021

FWD: Fox News just admitted:

THE ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT WAS JUST DELIVERED TO THE SENATE. DEMAND MCCONNELL STEP UP AND HOLD TRUMP ACCOUNTABLE. Sign the petition before midnight. >>

10,000 SIGNATURES NEEDED: THE ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT WAS JUST DELIVERED TO THE SENATE. DEMAND MCCONNELL STEP UP AND HOLD TRUMP ACCOUNTABLE. Sign the petition before midnight. >>

Mitch McConnell is continuing to refuse to hold Trump accountable. I refuse to let him cover up for Trump EVER again. I need an undeniable force of 10,000 Democrats to DEMAND McConnell hold Trump accountable. Can I count on your signature before midnight? >>

Thanks,

Raja

-- Begin Forwarded Message --

I just learned:

Mitch McConnell just announced his scheme to BLOCK Democrats from holding Trump accountable.

I refuse to let McConnell get away with protecting Trump for the last time.

I need 10,000 signatures on my emergency petition DEMANDING Trump be made to answer for his reckless actions. We need a show of support that no Republican can deny. Please, at this moment in history, can I count on you to sign on before midnight? >>

 

Sandeep, to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement.

Despite everything that's happened, McConnell is still trying to stop us from holding Trump accountable.

It's unconscionable.

I refuse to give up the fight for accountability.

I need 10,000 Democrats to stand with me and DEMAND Trump be held accountable. I need all hands on deck to STOP McConnell's plot to protect Trump. If we fail to hold Trump to account, it will only encourage more threats to our Democracy. Enough is enough -- join me and sign on before midnight. >>

SIGN ON >>

Thanks,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: