Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I’m about to attend the inauguration

Sandeep, I wanted to reach out personally on this historic day.

Today, I'm attending Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' inauguration. This moment will go down in history for Democrats. So I wanted to reach out and ask: Will you become an official Inauguration Day Donor by pitching in $12 before midnight? I'm hoping to reach 2,000 gifts to ensure our friends Joe and Kamala enter the White House with an undeniable foundation of support to protect our House and Senate majorities. >>

Sandeep, today is one I know I'll never forget.

I know Joe and Kamala will be champions for healthcare, civil rights, and more.

I know they'll restore the honor and decency to the White House that has been so sorely lacking these last four years.

But Republicans are already scheming to steal back our Senate and House majorities in 2022 so they can obstruct Joe and Kamala's agenda.

That's why I'm asking: I need 2,000 gifts on the day of this historic inauguration to begin Joe and Kamala's first day in office with a record-breaking fundraising day to protect our majorities. Can I count on you to chip in $12 before midnight? >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: