Wednesday, January 13, 2021

humbly asking, Sandeep

As a member of the Oversight Committee to hold Trump accountable, I need to hear from 10,000 Democrats: Do you believe Trump should be removed from office?

Take my official survey before midnight and let me know. >>

 

Sandeep, I promise to always level with you.

As a member of the Oversight Committee, I investigated Donald Trump.

I voted to impeach him.

And now, at this turning point in history, I need to know:

Do you think Donald Trump deserves to be removed from office? I need to hear from 10,000 Democrats on my official survey before midnight. Can I count on your input? >>

I'm appalled at how few Republicans are willing to hold this president accountable.

But I need to know what grassroots Democrats think.

Do you think this president deserves to face consequences for his actions -- not only this past week, but his entire presidency? Please help me reach 10,000 responses before midnight by completing my official survey. >>

I will always do what I think is right as a public servant.

But nothing matters more to me than the opinions of my strongest supporters.

So I must know: Do you think Trump should be removed from office? Please complete my official survey before midnight and let me know you thoughts. >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: