FROM: sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com TO: United States Senate & House of Representatives
I, Sandeep, urge every Member of Congress to stand with Senator Bernie Sanders and pass legislation to pause A.I. development. [1] A.I. CEOs are speaking out to tell us the truth: “The industry lied to people… this technology has risks.” [2] Data Centers are already raising our electric bills, depleting our water supply, and causing noise pollution in our communities. [3] And in the next ten years, A.I. could replace workers in jobs from customer service up to the legal and medical professions. Now, leaders like Bill Gates are sounding the alarms – A.I. development must be HALTED before it’s too late. You have the power to stand up to Big Tech CEOs, stop the development of dangerous A.I. superintelligence, and protect our communities from potential disaster. That’s why I am standing shoulder to shoulder with Democrats across the country to demand action from you, as our nation’s public servants, to PAUSE A.I. DEVELOPMENT >> We refuse to allow Donald Trump and his Billionaire cronies to destroy our country. Signed, sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com |
No comments:
Post a Comment