Thursday, September 24, 2026

The Trump Crime Family



Jared Kushner.

Donald Trump, Jr.

Eric Trump.

And Donald Trump himself.

They are all part of the Trump Crime Family.

Photo of Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Donald Trump with TRUMP CRIME FAMILY text overlay

I’m Congressman Robert Garcia, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee.

If Democrats win the majority this November, I’ll be the Chair of that committee, and it will be my job to hold them all accountable.

But I need your help. I have a district that is much more competitive, and I’ve got to get re‑elected in more conservative areas.

So whether you can give $5, $10, or more, please chip in to Equality PAC today and help us win back the majority, so we can hold the Trump Crime Family accountable >>

DONATE >>

Let’s get to work.

Robert Garcia

Robert Garcia

Thank you for supporting Equality PAC, the political arm of the Congressional LGBTQ Equality Caucus and dedicated to the full legal and societal equality for LGBTQ Americans.


All funds raised into Equality PAC are spent supporting and electing openly LGBTQ individuals and strong LGBTQ allies to the United States Congress and Senate who are committed to passing the Equality ACT and to ensuring full civil rights and protections for all LGBTQ Americans.

Chip in now to elect Democrats → Make a monthly contribution to elect Democrats →

If you really want to go, click here to unsubscribe from our activist list. If you’d like to donate to help us elect our endorsed Democratic candidates, click here.

No comments: