I am so encouraged by all the support our campaign has received this week, and I hope I made you proud on stage in Kodiak.
If you watched the debate or just want to show your support, please split a donation between Equal Opportunity Now and my campaign to help me win Alaska’s toss-up Senate race: secure.actblue.com/eon-alaska
A fisheries debate might sound like a laugh line in the Lower 48, but in Alaska, no one’s laughing. Here, this issue is foundational to our way of life.
From skyrocketing costs to declining fish stocks, Alaskans are losing the ability to feed our families. I’ve seen it firsthand, and I hear about it from communities across the state.
We’re tired of politicians in DC beholden to corporate factory trawlers and multi-national farmed salmon companies. Alaska deserves a senator who cares more about fish stocks than their own stock portfolio. That’s why I’m running for Senate to take on the corruption that’s hurting all of us – but I can only win with your support.
If everyone reading this gave $25, we’d have what we need for our campaign for fish, family, and freedom to reach every village and every voter.
Unfortunately, not everyone gives. That’s why I’m counting on those of you who understand how important this race – and how important your support is – to help us spread this campaign from the Aleutians to the Arctic.
So if fighting for fish and Alaska’s future sounds like it’s worth $10, $25 to you, I’m asking you to split a donation between my campaign for U.S. Senate in Alaska and Equal Opportunity Now today.
No comments:
Post a Comment