Wednesday, September 30, 2026

please please please



Headshot of Nancy Pelosi smiling in a light blue blazer

Sandeep, I am sorry to interrupt your Wednesday, but this is time‑sensitive.

Democrats’ End of Quarter Deadline is just 14 hours away, and I need just 10 more gifts from your area before time runs out. Will you split $16 between PAC to the Future and Equality PAC in the next 14 hours to help put us over the top before time runs out? >>

Let me give you a key update:

  1. Democrats need just THREE seats to reclaim our House Majority.
  2. SIXTEEN Republican House Districts are marked as “toss‑ups.”
  3. But Donald Trump just raised $1.9 BILLION to target Democrats in 36 districts across the country.

We’ve seen Republicans use every tool at their disposal to destroy our progress – and now it’s time to fight back.

In a race this close, every dollar could be the difference between a HUMILIATING setback…

…Or a TRIUMPHANT victory. So I’m relying on you to step up and help me fill this gap.

Sandeep, I know I ask a lot of you, but this situation is dire – the stakes could not be higher! Trump has a $1.9 BILLION war chest to smear our Democrats with lies and attacks. We need to marshal resources to DEFEND our candidates and educate voters with the truth. So please, Sandeep: Can I count on you to split $16 between PAC to the Future and Equality PAC in the last 14 hours before Democrats’ critical End of Quarter Deadline? >>

CONTRIBUTION: PENDING

DEADLINE: END OF QUARTER

NAME: SANDEEP

Suggested Support: $16 >>

Your support means the world to me,
NANCY

If you really want to go, click here to unsubscribe from our activist list.

No comments: