Friday, December 30, 2022

please read, don’t delete

Sandeep, I want to pull back the curtain ahead of my End of Year Deadline in 24 hours and share what I'm hearing in the halls of Congress. But if you're short on time, could you please chip in $100 and become a 2023 Founding Member before you log off? >>

2023 Founding Donor

I'll be blunt:

Our Democrats are trucking against all odds.

We had one of the best midterm performances of a President's party in the last century.

We won the Senate -- and left House Republicans with a historically thin Majority.

But Republicans are already funneling millions into Trump's warchest, so he can reverse everything we've worked so hard for.

Your gift could make the difference between stopping this twice-impeached President from winning a second term...

...or suffering through another atrocious Trump presidency.

That's why I need you to become one of my very first Democratic Members of 2023. Can I count on you to take a stand against Trump and his Republicans before my End of Year Deadline in 24 hours? >>

2023 Founding Donor

Ever since I was elected to office, I have dedicated every day to fighting for progress.

I led the charge to hold Trump accountable for his horrific actions on January 6th.

I worked to secure pandemic relief and protections for frontline workers, like my wife.

I went after corporations for deceptive practices and selling contaminated products.

Sandeep, I will never stop doing what's right, but Trump's Republicans are threatening to overturn all our work. That's why I have to stop them -- but I need your help. Will you become on one of my 2023 Founding Member's before my End of Year Deadline in 24 hours? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
 
Thank you so much,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: