Sunday, December 4, 2022

stunning rebuke

Sandeep, I need you to know three critical things:

-- Within days of announcing his candidacy Trump raised $6.3 MILLION to retake the Presidency.

-- If he wins again, our country and the values we hold dear will suffer incalculable damage again.

-- I refuse to let that happen -- but I need your immediate help to start organizing. Can you rush in $100 before midnight? >>

Let me explain, Sandeep:

Trump tried to overturn an election he lost fair and square.

He incited a riot at the Capitol that threatened the lives of my colleagues and me.

Now, he's raising millions for his vengeful presidential campaign.

That's why I'm going to do everything I can to stop Trump from taking office EVER again. I'm banding together with Democrats to launch a HISTORIC response -- 3,011 gifts before midnight -- to deal a STUNNING rebuke to Trump and his Republicans. Can I count on your $100? >>

Sandeep, I've held Trump and his allies accountable since day 1.

I investigated him and oversaw his impeachment.

I've called him out repeatedly for mishandling top secret documents from our government.

I've demanded accountability for the January 6th insurrection.

But now, Trump is bragging about his next run for President -- and we need to keep up the fight to keep him out of power for good. I certainly will not let him waltz back into the Presidency. So I need your help to deliver Trump a stunning rebuke -- 3,011 gifts strong before midnight. Can I count on your $100 in the next 9 hours? >>

Chip in $14 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: