Hi, Sandeep. I know it’s late, but I couldn’t close my laptop without sending this email:

Donald Trump is calling ActBlue an “ILLEGAL SCAM.”
Jim Jordan is leading sham investigations into ActBlue.
And Ken Paxton – the most corrupt politician in this country – is orchestrating every attack.
This is serious: Grassroots donations made through ActBlue power the candidates, organizers, and teams that are working around‑the‑clock to elect Democrats.
Without supporters like you who contribute on ActBlue, our work would be near‑impossible.
That’s why Republicans are targeting ActBlue. That’s why we’ve been emailing you every update. And that’s why I’m writing to you tonight:
Will you rush a donation to Equality PAC on ActBlue to keep our voter turnout work funded, no matter what Trump’s Republicans do next? $1, $5, or anything you can spare will make a tangible difference for our teams.
I can’t thank you enough, Sandeep.
-Carly, Equality PAC team
P.S. – ActBlue allows dedicated supporters like you to make monthly recurring donations to your favorite organizations. Sustained, monthly support makes the biggest impact on our ability to keep working day after day. If you’d like to start a monthly recurring donation to Equality PAC on ActBlue, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment