
Josh Turek here, Dem nominee for Senate in Iowa.
I’ll level with you, Sandeep:
Even though the polls show a tie in this open U.S. Senate race, I’m still an underdog.
A big part of that is money. My Republican opponent Ashley Hinson has taken millions from corporate PACs, so she entered the General Election with over $6 million in the bank.
And that’s before the shady dark money Republican Super PACs spend their $40 million warchest.
But the thing is, I’m no stranger to tough fights.
I wasn’t supposed to win my Iowa State House races. I went door to door, crawling up stairs, dragging my wheelchair after me to talk to voters face‑to‑face.
That’s how I won a deep-red Trump district. Twice.
If I had time in this campaign to drag myself up to every front porch in Iowa, believe me, I would. But I don’t. The only way we can win is to keep getting our message out on airwaves across Iowa.
And to do that, we need money. Today. Not in a month or even two weeks. Right now.
So will you split a donation today to make sure Equality PAC and I have the immediate resources to get back on the air and ensure Ashley Hinson and the $50 million superPAC war chest behind her can’t drown out our positive message of change? >>
If you’ve saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your contribution will immediately be split between Josh Turek and and Equality PAC:
Let's do this.
— Josh Turek
No comments:
Post a Comment