Friday, August 28, 2026

The fight for equality isn’t over



Hi Sandeep, it’s Rep. Zoe Lofgren here.

This summer marked my third year serving on the board of Equality PAC — and I couldn’t be prouder of the work we’ve done together.

But I’ll be honest: the fight for equality is far from over.

Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans are attacking LGBTQ+ Americans’ rights at every turn, trying to roll back hard‑fought protections and divide our communities.

That’s why I’m more committed than ever to fighting back, both in Congress and at the ballot box.

If you’re ready to stand with me, please split a donation between my campaign and Equality PAC today. If you’d like to hear a little more about why this work matters so much to me, please keep reading. ↘

Here’s what I’ve been working on:

> I voted to REPEAL the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), helping ensure the federal government finally recognizes same‑sex and interracial marriages.

>> I cosponsored the Transgender Bill of Rights, which would codify the rights of Transgender Americans and ensure their rights to safety, medical care, shelter, and economic security.

>>> I voted to PASS the Equality Act, landmark legislation that would protect LGBTQ+ Americans from discrimination in employment, housing, and other areas of everyday life.

But there’s a problem: the Equality Act still needs to become law.

Transgender Americans are being dehumanized and losing essential healthcare services in the crossfire of MAGA’s repulsive culture wars.

And almost 530 Anti‑LGBTQ bills have been debated in U.S. State Legislatures in 2026.

Needless to say, the fight is far from over.

That’s why I’m calling on you to split a donation between Equality PAC and my campaign before our end‑of‑month deadline hits. We need your support to keep fighting LGBTQ+ discrimination and demand equal rights for all. >>

If you’ve saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your contribution will be split between Zoe Lofgren and Equality PAC immediately:

Express Donate: $24 >>
Express Donate: $50 >>
Express Donate: $100 >>
Express Donate: $250 >>
Express Donate: $500 >>
Donate Any Amount >>

Thank you for reading.

Together, we’re unstoppable.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren

If you really want to go, click here to unsubscribe from our activist list.

No comments: