I’m emailing because I need you to see this immediately:
Donald Trump flew into New York to double down on his support for both Bruce Blakeman and ICE.
Sandeep, let’s show Trump and his puppet Bruce that MAGA policies have no place in New York with a huge fundraising surge ahead of my End of Month Deadline in 2 days. Can I count on you to rush in $25 between my campaign and Equal Opportunity Now to help me prove to Trump and Blakeman that they’ll never flip New York red? >>
Know this:
From day one, Bruce Blakeman has supported Trump as he jacks up costs and enables ICE’s cruel overreach.
He’s only loyal to Trump. My loyalty is to New Yorkers — that’s the difference.
But I’ll be honest: A MAGA super PAC is planning to pour $50 million into this race to help Bruce Blakeman buy control of New York.
I’m fighting back, Sandeep, but I can’t do this alone. So please: Will you chip in $25 between my campaign and Equal Opportunity Now before my End of Month Deadline in 2 days to help me hand Trump and Blakeman a devastating setback? I need you with me in this critical moment. >>
Ever upward, Kathy Hochul
Visit Our Website To Learn More!
Equal Opportunity Now is d/b/a Reviving American Jobs Again PAC (RAJA PAC)
Equal Opportunity Now P.O. Box 68412, Schaumburg, IL 60168 United States
If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.
Post a Comment
No comments:
Post a Comment