Saturday, August 15, 2026

I voted to impeach Donald Trump



Adam Kinzinger smiling outdoors in a blue button-down shirt

Sandeep, it’s former Congressman Adam Kinzinger reaching out to you directly.

I recently launched a new PAC to help elect more Democrats to Congress, and we’re coming up on our critical fundraising deadline at midnight.

Before I explain everything, can I ask you to chip in just $10 split between Back the Bold and Equality PAC to elect more Democrats to defeat Donald Trump’s MAGA extremism?

RUSH A DONATION >>

Here’s the current situation.

First: I was one of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach Donald Trump when I was serving in Congress.

Then: I was one of the ONLY Republicans in Congress who served on the January 6th Committee.

So now: I’ve launched Back the Bold PAC to continue my fight against Trump by helping to elect more Democrats to take back the House and Senate.

I’ll be blunt: this fight is incredibly expensive. We still need to raise another $5,000 in the next 6 hours if we have any shot of hitting our fundraising goals.

Can you rush a donation right away, split between Back the Bold and Equality PAC, to fund our critical work to take back our Majorities and stop Donald Trump? >>

If you’ve saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your contribution will immediately be split between Back the Bold and and Equality PAC:

Express Donate: $10 >>
Express Donate: $25 >>
Express Donate: $50 >>
Express Donate: $100 >>
Express Donate: $250 >>
Donate Any Amount >>

Counting on you,

Adam

If you really want to go, click here to unsubscribe from our activist list.

No comments: