Saturday, January 14, 2023

📎 Democratic Membership #106154282 for Sandeep Dixit

I can't wait to share this with you:

I'm opening my 2023 Membership drive -- and I'm giving my strongest supporters a chance to confirm their membership.

I need 100 Founding Members before midnight so I can throw everything I've got into helping Democrats win and holding Republicans accountable. So I'm asking: Will you be among the first 100 supporters to confirm your 2023 Membership?

2023 Founding Donor

I'll be blunt:

Trump has already raked in millions for his campaign -- and we need to pick up the pace, or our chance to defeat him and take back the House will take a drastic plunge.

The fight for the next election starts now, and we need to launch with an undeniable foundation of support. Your contribution will go directly to:

-- Defeating Republicans and winning back the House
-- Correcting the record when Trump spews detrimental lies
-- Keeping this twice-impeached President out of the White House

I'm counting on my top supporters to step up before midnight. Will you rush in $100 and confirm your 2023 Founding Membership? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
 
Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: