Sunday, January 29, 2023

I don’t know how else to say this

I emailed you Friday.
I emailed you Saturday.
And now I'm emailing you again - because I'm falling dangerously behind.

Sandeep, I hate to bother you on a Sunday morning, but with just 48 hours left, I'm still $2,384 short of my first End of Month Goal of 2023.

McCarthy and his extreme allies have been waiting for us to fall short of our fundraising goals -- so they can claim the House is theirs to keep.

I refuse to give them the satisfaction -- and that's why I need to close this fundraising gap ASAP. So I'm personally asking: Sandeep, will you chip in again before my first End of Month Deadline in 48 hours? >>

Sandeep, it's been devastating to see McCarthy push his far-right agenda as Speaker -- especially when it comes at the cost of vital social programs, like Medicare and Social Security.

But I refuse to throw in the towel -- not when so much is at stake.

I know that I can help Democrats take back the House, but I need your help

If I can raise $2,384 by my first End of Month Deadline in 48 hours, I will be able to close this fundraising gap, start this new election cycle off strong, and take back the House for Democrats.

Sandeep, your past contributions have helped me so much, but I need you to have my back again in this crucial moment.

Even a few extra dollars could help me reach my goal, so I'm personally asking: Sandeep, will you chip in before my first End of Month Deadline of 2023? >>

Thanks for your support,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Friends of Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: