Saturday, October 15, 2022

asking for $5 for stamps

It's Saturday, so I'll be fast:

...Democrats have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to buck history and hold the Senate and House in these midterm elections.

...But panicked Republicans just hurled a new wave of vicious attacks at me and are outspending Democrats horribly -- by $38 million this week alone!

…If I can't respond, polls show that I could lose my race -- and it could be the "tipping point seat" that hands Republicans control of Congress.

Sandeep, I'm calling for a swift response to stop Republicans from defeating me and costing Democrats our historic shot to hold control of Congress in just a few weeks. My campaign is sending out tens of thousands of pieces of mail to the swing voters who will decide this race and control of the House. We have 12 hours to raise $7,230 for stamps. Will you chip in $5 immediately? >>

Chip in $5 to buy stamps >>
 

Let me tell you the facts, Sandeep.

Polling shows if voters learn what I've fought for in Congress -- from fighting the gun lobby to holding January 6th rioters accountable -- I will win.

So I've got to stand up to these attacks and correct the record with mail pieces that tell voters the truth.

So please, rush $5 to:

-- COUNTER the misleading attacks from Republicans

-- SUPPORT my truthful campaign

-- PROTECT the Democratic House and Senate

Sandeep, I'll be honest: In a dead heat race like mine, deceitful attacks from Republicans could cost us this race -- and House control -- if we don't respond. I still need $7,230 to reach the voters who will decide this race. So I'm asking with urgency: Can you pitch in $5 to help me pay for my first 14,000 pieces of mail to key voters? >>

Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: