Monday, October 17, 2022

I just told Fox News

I need to be direct with you:

Even Fox News (!) just admitted that Democrats' odds to hold the House are spiking.

Fox News: House Up For Grabs As Dems Build Momentum
 

But Republicans are panicking -- and outspending us by $38 MILLION on TV attacks this week alone.

Sandeep, that means our Democrats are being outspent by $5.4 million a day.

Hear me when I say this: Democrats' once-in-a-lifetime shot to buck history and hold the House will VANISH if we don't step up before midnight and respond.

This is my most urgent ask yet: In the next 11 hours, I need a massive surge of support -- 2,005 gifts -- to close the spending gap and hold the House for Democrats. Can I count on your $100 in this crucial moment? >>

I went on Fox News personally, and I'll tell you what I told them:

Democrats are working hard to lower gas prices, lower prescription drug costs, and grow our economy.

But if Republicans win back the House, they'll slash Medicare and Social Security and pass a national abortion ban.

With the stakes this high, I can't overstate the importance of the next 11 hours.

We can't be outspent by $5.4 million daily and expect for our Democrats to survive the onslaught of attacks.

So before midnight -- and not a moment later -- I need 2,005 gifts to close the spending gap and hold the House for Democrats. Please, Sandeep: this is critical. Can I count on your immediate $100? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>
Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: