Monday, October 3, 2022

I am running against an extremist

Future Forum PAC

Team,

Greg Landsman here – proud to be endorsed by Future Forum in my race against a Republican extremist in Ohio's First Congressional District.

With Election Day less than 6 weeks away, the attacks against me are ramping up. My opponent, Republican Rep. Chabot – to no one's surprise – is spreading lies about who I am, and so I am here to set the record straight.

Here's the truth, team:

  • I am a former public school teacher. Providing children with the tools they need to succeed has always been a top priority.

  • I've spent my career fighting for working families.

  • I successfully led the Preschool Promise, which now provides two years of quality preschool for Cincinnati's three and four years olds.

  • On City Council, I fought to increase funding for public safety — because every citizen, child, and family deserves peace of mind.

I've always fought for the people of OH-01 — and unlike Chabot's smear campaign suggests, I have the results to back it up.

With your support, I am confident I can flip this vulnerable Republican-held district from red to blue this November. Will you pitch in a contribution to be split between Future Forum and my campaign and help flip OH-01 to blue in November?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

$5 →
 
$15 →
$25 →
 
$50 →
$100 →
 
OTHER →

Chabot has been in office for the better part of three decades, but instead of trying to make government work for the people of OH-01, he serves Donald Trump, voting twice to acquit the former president in a blatant affront to our democracy.

On top of all that, he's voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act and is one of the most radical anti-abortion advocates on Capitol Hill.

Folks, after almost three decades, it's finally time to retire Rep. Chabot. Can you pitch in $5 or more to be automatically split between Future Forum and my campaign today?

Thank you,

Greg Landsman


FFPAC Facebook Icon FFPAC Twitter Icon
Future Forum PAC is a coalition of young democratic members of Congress focused on issues and opportunities for the next generation. Will you help protect and expand our coalition in Congress by making a contribution today?
Future Forum PAC
DONATE
This email was sent to sandeep.s.dixit.dix44040@blogger.com because Future Forum PAC needs your help supporting the next generation of leaders. But, if you no longer wish to hear from us, you can unsubscribe here.

Future Forum PAC
PO Box 83142
Gaithersburg, MD 20883-3142
United States

Paid For By The Future Forum Political Action Committee And Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. Contributions To The Future Forum Political Action Committee Are Not Deductible For Federal Tax Purposes.

 

No comments: