Thursday, October 20, 2022

EMBARRASSING defeat

Sandeep, this is the biggest day my campaign has seen:

In just 9 hours, I'll take the debate stage with my extremist opponent for the final time.

But his Republican allies just waged a new attack against me -- and if I can't respond immediately, polls show I could lose this race.

Here's the plan, Sandeep: Before my debate starts in 9 hours, I need 1,361 of my strongest supporters to step up with $100 to set the record straight, hand Republicans an EMBARRASSING defeat, and show my opponent just how strong our movement is. Can you help in this make-or-break moment with $100 in the next 9 hours? >>

Sandeep, your $100 before my first debate means so much to me.

It's proof that you don't need to be in the pocket of the special interests...

And you don't need to compromise your morals...

To get elected to Congress.

I'm going to spend every second on that stage fighting for you and your family, but right now, I need you to fight for me.

That's why I'm asking one more time for your $100 before my final debate. I need my strongest supporters to help me stand up to Republicans' vicious attacks and prove to my extremist opponent that he can't buy my seat -- or our Democratic House. Your $100 before my debate in 9 hours would mean so much more to me than you can imagine. >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: