Sunday, October 30, 2022

BEGGING you, Sandeep

Sandeep, I can't overstate how critical this is: Republicans are outspending us by MILLIONS to make sure they win every single competitive race like mine. That's why I need your help to reach undecided voters in every corner of my district, rally Democrats from coast to coast, and SAVE our Democratic Trifecta. I'm humbly asking you: Can you rush $100 before my LAST End of Month Deadline of the election? >>
 
Sandeep, your donation today will make a huge impact in:
 
1. Securing Democrats' once-in-a-lifetime chance to buck history and hold our Majorities.
2. Countering vicious lies and massive cash flows from Republican Super PACs.
3. Supporting my truthful grassroots campaign.
 
I need to raise $3,459 before my LAST End of Month Deadline of the election to reach critical voters, create a massive wave of support, and ensure the House stays in Democratic hands. I need your support now more than ever before. Can I count on you to rush in even just $100? Anything you donate today will go a long way to helping our Democrats win. >>
 
I'll be straightforward with you, Sandeep:
 
Polling shows if voters learn what I've fought for in Congress -- from fighting the gun lobby to holding January 6th rioters accountable -- I will win.
 
I'm fighting every day to make sure Trump's Republicans NEVER make their far-right wish list a reality.
 
But now, they're resorting to spreading outrageous lies about me and outspending us by MILLIONS every day.

I'll repeat that: Trump's Republicans are spending MILLIONS to spread lies to thousands of undecided voters so they can push their MAGA agenda in Congress.

This is the most important deadline yet -- and that's why I'm asking: Will you chip in $100 to help me reach the critical voters we need to elect Democrats, match Republicans' massive cash flow, and protect our Majority? >>

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Thank you,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments: