Monday, October 10, 2022

your endorsement

Sandeep, I know I asked a lot from you last month.

But today, I'm just asking for your official endorsement. >>

I'll level with you:

This is the toughest midterm election I've ever faced.

In less than a month, voters across my district will be hitting the polls and mailing in their ballots.

But the truth is, Republicans have funneled MILLIONS into defeating Democrats like me.

That's why now, more than ever, I need to know that my strongest supporters have my back.

I'm personally asking: Will you sign on and endorse me before midnight? I'm hoping to reach 500 endorsers before midnight. This way, I know I have the backing I need to defeat my opponent and lead Democrats to victory in this election. Can I count on your immediate endorsement? >>

Sandeep, I'm not afraid to take on Trump and his Republicans.

I investigated him and oversaw his impeachment.

I've called Trump out repeatedly for mishandling top secret documents from our government.

I've demanded accountability for the January 6th insurrection.

But to take on fights like these, I need to know that grassroots Democrats will support me when Trump's Republicans strike back.

Before midnight, I need 500 supporters to sign on and endorse me so that I can defeat my extremist opponent to make sure his far-right wish list NEVER becomes reality. This is the biggest election of all our lifetimes. Can I count on your support and official endorsement so I can keep up the fight? >>

ENDORSE RAJA >>

Thank you for your support,

Raja

 
 
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funnelling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: