Monday, October 24, 2022

Chicago Tribune announced:

This race is "highly competitive"

Chicago Tribune Projection:
Raja's race is "highly competitive"

Sandeep, I'm personally asking you to become a 2022 Member of my general election campaign. I'm up against my midnight deadline in 9 hours. We can't be outraised by the Republicans. I need $5,468 before midnight in 9 hours, so please, can I count on you to chip in? >>

 
 
 MAKE A 2022 DONATION NOW >>
 

I'm hanging on in these tough midterms because grassroots donors have stepped up to power my campaign (thank you!):

Barbara S. in University Heights, OH -- $3
Sanjiv C. in Chicago, IL -- $5
Conrad B. in Palatine, IL -- $15
 

But I'll be blunt: My opponent just launched a new wave of attacks against me, the Chicago Tribune called my race "highly competitive," and I'm at risk of losing.

I need to raise $5,468 before midnight to close my funding gap, pay for yard signs, and run campaign ads that tell voters the truth.

So I'm asking: Will you contribute even just $1 before it is too late?

Chip in $360.71 immediately >>
Chip in $19 immediately >>
Chip in $24 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or chip in another amount >>

Look here:

Even though the Chicago Tribune just endorsed me…

Even though I'm running against a Republicans who called our fight for abortion rights a "distraction"...

Even though I've fought relentlessly for accountability for Trump…

If Republicans outraise me, my seat will be in jeopardy -- and it could cost Democrats the House.

I really need your help in this make or break moment. Will you send in $19, $14, or even just $1 before my deadline in 9 hours? I'm down to the wire and could really use your support. >>

Thank you,
 
Raja
 
P.S. If you have donated over the phone or with a different email, our records may not be correct. If you're already a 2022 member, I thank you so much for your generous support!
 
 
 
 

Raja represents Illinois in Congress.

The son of Indian immigrants, Raja grew up for a time on food stamps and in public housing. He knows the struggles countless Americans face every day.

Now, Raja is leading the fight in Congress on prescription drugs, climate change, election reform, and a more inclusive economy.

But Republican special interests are funneling cash to defeat strong Democrats like Raja.

He's counting on grassroots supporters to keep this campaign running strong.

Can we count on you to chip in $10 so Raja can keep up the good fight in Congress?

DONATE
 
 
 
Paid for by Friends of Raja

Paid for by Friends of Raja for Congress

Raja for Congress
PO Box 681202
Schaumburg, IL 60168
United States


If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.

No comments: